We are looking at the pear shaped body under the types of body shape. If you missed this click here to catch up
You are pear shaped if your hips are wider than your shoulders. In numbers, your hip measurement is more than 5 percent bigger than your shoulder or bust measurements.
Features of a pear shaped
- Your waist is wider than your bust
- You consider yourself to have fuller hips
- You have narrower shoulders in comparison to your hips
- You have a fuller rear
Dressing The Pear Shaped Body
- Draw attention to your upper body
- Choose tops in bright colors and prints.
- Look for the right neckline
- Pay attention to the fit
- Layer your top
- Choose shirts that are the right length. Look for tops that skim over your hips.
- Slim your hips by sticking to dark colors
- Choose a few flattering skirts, Skirts that hit the knee or ankle are perfect for pear-shaped ladies. Avoid tight fitting skirts.
- Avoid details at the hip or rear.
The name of the game is playing with proportions that elongate the body. Pear shapes look fabulous in statement tops that draw the eye upward and highlight the waist, back, or neckline. Do you want to hear a secret? Accessories like dramatic necklaces and earrings are your secret weapon.
Style Tips For pear Shapes Body
- Plunging V-necks in any silhouette
- Cowl necks
- Scoop neck
- A-line and princess cuts, waist-length jackets, and any piece of outerwear that hits mid-thigh
- Boxy coats go for a cropped style that emphasizes your waist
- Dropped and embellished necklines
- open backs,
- dramatic sleeves, and belted styles
- A-line styles which goes for skirts too.
- Maxi styles
- Boot cut and flare denim
One last secret ! the more fitted or structured tops give you definition around your narrow shoulders and draw attention to your narrow waist. If you tend to be on the curvy side, this is even truer—make sure to show it off!