Here’s a list of collected wisdom from achieved business people around the world, tips, advice, lessons from their journey and everything that will help you in your business journey. We want to let you know that as long as they’ve accomplished greatness, you always can too. Click on fabrics.ng, to get more insights on how to grow your business
Here are some collected thoughts for you!
1. “The best investment you can make is in your own abilities. Anything you can do to develop your own abilities or business is likely to be more productive.” — Warren Buffett
2. “Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
3. “My father had lost his eyesight, so if we placed something somewhere, it had to be in the right spot, exactly, or something could go wrong. That’s the attention to detail I demand at the workplace.” — Zhou Qunfei
4. The biggest risk is not taking any risk…In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” — Mark Zuckerberg
5. If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” — Larry Page
6. “Be a cheap bastard, my best advice to young adults hoping to build their portfolio is: Don’t spend your money! Instead, he advises you to pinch your pennies and have your priorities in order for the long haul. “Being a cheap bastard now means so much more freedom and choices later,”- Chris Sacca
7. “The best businesses come from people’s bad personal experiences. If you just keep your eyes open, you’re going to find something that frustrates you, and then you think, ‘well I could maybe do it better than it’s being done,’ and there you have a business.”- Richard Branson.
8. Don’t give up, don’t take anything personally, and don’t take no for an answer; you never know what you’re going to learn along the way.” -Sophia Amoruso
9. when creating a new product line, start small–create & test a few products first. Not a whole line—Kim Kimble,
10. Raven Thomas – “I would advise young black female entrepreneurs to remain confident in themselves. Do work that excites you, that pushes you and challenges you to develop new skills based on your interests. Know that although friends and family may show moral support, do not determine your success and/or failures based on their opinions. You have to be twice as good as a man to receive half the accolades. So work twice as hard, don’t quit and know that you are capable of reaching your dreams.
That’s 10 powerful advice for you hope you enjoyed reading. Always remember you are never alone in your business journey, when it gets frustrating, take a step back, re-analyze your process then keep at it. The sky is not even ready to be your limit!
Tell us if this write up helped you! And tell a friend about it!
Until next time, stay fancy!
Photo credit- pbs.org, forbes.com,inc.com