1.It opens 24 hours , 7 times in a week; You won’t ever have to put up a closed for the business sign after you have a business website. People can take a look at your products and buy them even when you aren’t available. It means you are selling your services and products 24 x 7. Wonder how Bill Gates makes money whilst he’s asleep, here’s the trick. Imagine your new collection is up on the site, and customers go online, shop as many as they like and you wake up the next day realizing you sold out? A website does that for you.
2. Helps you target a larger market; When you have an offline business, you only cater to a limited number of clients, but when you are online, you can target a larger market. Your working hours are longer than the usual and no matter what you sell, products or services (in your case, outfits) you are doing so at the place at very minimal costs.
3. Educates Customers About Your Brand; Customers are always interested in knowing what inspired your company to start. When you are in charge of publishing about your company, you have a better chance of impressing the client because no one knows your business better than you. It doesn’t mean you brag about your brand, but you can help engage your clients and increase their interest. Add a blog to your website so that your customers feel that you are giving them something and not only interested in making money. For example , your website can include pictures of satisfied clients rocking an outfit from your brand or can include blogposts on different ways to style outfits from your brand. It’s your space to do whatever benefits your brand.
4. Improves your Marketing Plan; Websites are the step one of any marketing plan and come before designing brochures and business cards. Make sure that every marketing campaign you start should be on the landing page of your website so that visitors see it when they open your website. Design your website in such a way that you convert these visitors into clients. For example, when you go on events and market your brand, your website should be given out as a direct gateway to everything your brand stands for and of course, a chance to grow.
5. Improves Credibility and Legitimacy of Your Brand; Having a business website makes your business more credible and legitimate. We live in a digital world, and it is a common notion to think that if you have a website for your business, your company is real and isn’t fooling people, just like a couple of decades ago it was important to have a physical address. However, it is essential that you present your business in an attractive and glamorous but a well-structured manner, psychology makes your website as an asset to trust in your brand
6. Resource Centre For Staff and customers; Website is not only for your customers but employees as well. Create a subdomain for your employees, which they can use to upload pictures, instructional videos and guides to help customers. It will also make your employees feel valued. Your staffs are not an expense but an investment that will reap you long-term benefits when treated right. When there’s a question asked by a client, your employees can easily browse through your website and get the information across.
So there you go, have you been looking towards the next investment for your business? Perhaps having your own website is the step to take. Ps; all successful fashion brands have a website or sell on fashion sites such as Jumia, Etsy, Konga, etc
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions on how to create a website or register on an already existing fashion ecommerce site, just ask in the comment section below and we’ll be happy to answer them all!
Until next time, stay fancy!